Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Organisation: 10th Reach Global Limited
Company Registration number: 10300438
Policy effective as of February 22nd, 2019
Managing My Personal Data
To opt-in or opt-out of our marketing services, to enquire what data we have of you or to delete your data please visit here.
To review what data is being collected, please visit the available data review (please note, PDF version is available in the English language, to translate PDF; download the PDF file, upload and translate it here):
1. Privacy Statement
We are aware that you may have concerns over disclosing information about yourself to us.
This Privacy Statement explains, amongst other things, what information we collect about you on this website and the reasons for this.
Our primary aim in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customised experience on our website (aiming to show you information that is relevant to you) and to provide you with information you have asked for e.g. the location you are submitting from. We also collect information for statistical purposes and, where agreed by you, to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
Any personal data relating to you gathered by us in the registration process or during your use of the service will be recorded and only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The website uses various order and registration forms to enable you to request information, products and services.
In some cases you will need to provide us with information such as your name, date of birth, email address and password. Any personal data we collect during registration or otherwise is designed to allow us to:
– personalise the site for you.
– give you access to, and to provide you with, the right kinds of information related to your enquiry.
– enable us to compile statistical information for regulatory or business purposes
– send, or call you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. (We will only provide you with such marketing information with your prior agreement).
If you register, request further information or contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database(s), which we will keep secure in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless:
– we have your consent to do so.
– the third party is our subcontractor or a member of our group of companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions or it is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act.
The web server that hosts this site is not used to store personal information of any kind. Any personal information that you do provide is stored on a separate and secure database server within 10TH REACH’s firewall. There is no direct link between this database server and the internet and access is strictly limited to 10TH REACH’s internal IT staff and authorised site administrators only.
Third party sites
Enquiries on Data Protection policy may be addressed to 10TH REACH’s Legal Team.
– As including any racial, sexual or other offensive, provocative or discriminatory language.
– Is inappropriate to discuss within a forum which has users under the age of 18.
– Is defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs.
– That you do not have the necessary rights, licences and consents to post
– Constitutes spam, unauthorised advertising or solicits.
– Infringes, dilutes, breaches, undermines or in any way constitutes unauthorised use of the intellectual property rights held by others including 10TH REACH services and its related organisations.
– Contains long embedded URLs.
– Invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone.
– Is far off-topic as irrelevant applications/ posts wastes the organisation’s time and resources, repeat offenders may be blacklisted.
– Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law.
– The comment appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code.
– As inappropriate usernames that are vulgar or offensive, etc.
Use of the 10th Reach services is restricted to those aged 18 and over. Under 18s should apply for service with a supervising proven guardian’s approval. If you suspect a user of being under the age of 18, please contact the moderator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While e-mail addresses are required for registering and application of prospecting client content/ information to use the 10TH REACH services and other parts of our website, they are not published on the 10TH REACH website or anywhere else with our website, nor are they shared. They may be used by the administrator or post author to privately contact the submitter.